|Patient & Visitor Resources |
Patient & Visitor Resources
> Visitor Information
Hospital Visiting Hours are: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Family support is important to the healing process. Please keep in mind the patient's need for rest, quiet and privacy. Because visiting can be tiring to the patient, we ask that friends and relatives follow these visitation guidelines. When not visiting patient rooms, guest are invited to stay in out waiting room at the entrance of the hospital. If you have any questions, please ask the information desk. Also, tobacco use is not permitted anywhere on the hospital campus.
- No more than two visitors are allowed at the bedside at a time.
- Patients are susceptible to contagious illnesses, so persons with colds, sore throats or other contagious illnesses should not visit.
- Visitors may be asked to step out of the room during direct patient care by the physician or nurse.
- For the comfort of other patients, we ask that visitors speak quietly.
- Please respect all "No Visitor” and "Isolation” signs. These signs have been ordered by the attending physician for the patient's benefit.
When a person is in need of emergency care, it is important for the staff to be able to fully concentrate on them with no distractions. Only (1) visitor is allowed at a time in the Emergency Department. When patients are in the Emergency Department, it is imperative to minimize visitors so the staff can work as proficiently as possible. In advance, we appreciate your cooperation in assisting us to care for you and/or your loved one in a time of great need.
A cafeteria with vending machines with limited food and drink options is conveniently available for our guest. There are also restaurants nearby where you can purchase food. Please eat or drink only in the cafeteria for the safety of our patients.
Menu for week of February 20-24 2017
|Red beans & Rice|
Seasoned Mustard Greens
|Shrimp Po-Boy Dressed|
Ice Cream Sandwich
Corn on the Cob
Seasoned Green Beans
Small Green Salad
Carrot & Raisin Salad
NO ALCOHOL BEVERAGES ARE PERMITTED ON THE HOSPITAL CAMPUS.